On our website, we have multiple pages with mortgage rate tables that include interest rates and APR for various loan scenarios. Below are the loan assumptions our rates and APR.
- Conventional 30, 20, and 15-year fixed rates are based on a $907,750 sales price, 20% down ($181,550), $726,200 loan amount (low balance conforming loan limit), 20% down, purchase loan, 780+ credit score, single-family home, 30-day rate lock.
- FHA rates above are based on a $753,000 sales price (purchase loan), ~3.5% down ($26,800), $726,200 base loan amount, 1.75% upfront mortgage insurance premium (1.75% of the loan amount) is financed in the loan giving you a total loan amount of $738,908, 680 credit score, single-family home, 30-day rate lock.
- VA rates above are based on a $726,200 sales price, 0% down, $726,200 base loan amount, 2.15% upfront fee to VA financed in total loan amount ($742,902), 660 credit, purchase loan, 30 day rate lock.
- Title, escrow, recording and prepaid property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, and interest are not included in the APR calculation.
- Our fee is already included in any option we present, and we do not charge any loan processing fees.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- A completed application, credit report, and fully executed purchase contract are required before locking a rate.
- Not all borrowers will qualify for the rates quoted on our website.