Required documents for all borrowers:
- Clear copy of your driver’s license
- Copy of your Green card (front and back) if you are a Permanent Resident Alien.
- Copy of your work visa if you are a Non-permanent Resident Alien. If your visa has expired please provide your extension paperwork (I-797).
- Last two month’s bank statements for the account(s) you would use for any funds needed to close. If you do not intend to bring in any money to close or you are taking cashout you do not need to provide bank statements. If you own investment properties we may need bank statements to show reserve funds.
- Copy of your most recent mortgage statement(s) for all properties you own.
- Homeowners insurance declaration page(s) for all properties you own.
- Most recent HOA statement(s) for all properties (if applicable).
- If you own investment properties, please send us your most recent personal tax return.
All pages and schedules, please. We do not need your state returns.
- If we are subordinating an existing Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), we’ll need a copy of the Note (terms of the loan) for the HELOC. All pages, please. If you do not have a copy of your Note, please request this from your lender. If we are paying off your HELOC we do not need the Note.
- If you have solar and you have a loan or lease – we’ll need a copy of your loan or lease agreement.